This weekend would be out normal day for gaming; however a coupe of regular members will be unavailable.
Before we make a decision to run or cancel can you please get in touch as soon as possible with your availablity.
Can you let us know:
- Can make it this week? (Sunday 7th April)
- Can you make it next week? (Sunday 14th April)
- Do you want to play both weeks?
- What game / scenario / ruleset do you want to play / use?
- Are you willing to arrange a game for either week?
If you could let us know either way that would be great.
See you all soon.