The club are now offering high quality printed maps to go with their wargaming scenarios.
All maps are designed primarily for use with the fantastic ruleset “Blücher” by Sam Mustafa and are available for the below listed scenarios..
The maps use the standard 3” (75mm) “Base Width” scale which fits in with the official card sets (in addition to those that go with our scenarios).
Note: The below prices do not include shipping.
10ft x 8ft Maps:
10ft x 6ft Maps:
8ft x 5ft Maps:
- Battle of Aspern-Essling – 21st-22nd May, 1809
- Battle of Dennewitz – 6th September, 1813
- Battle of Dresden – 26/27th August, 1813
- Battle of Eckmühl – 22nd April, 1809
- Battle of Friedland – 14th June, 1807
- Battle of Großbeeren – 23rd August, 1813
- Battle of Katzbach – 26th August, 1813
- Battle of Lützen – 2nd May, 1813
- Battle of Marengo – 14th June, 1800
- Battle of Piave – 8th May, 1809
- Battle of Raab – 14th June, 1809
- Battle of Rivoli – 14th January, 1797
- Battle of Teugen-Hausen (Thann) – 19th April, 1809
6ft x 4ft Maps:
5.5ft x 4ft Maps:
4ft x 4ft Maps:
4ft x 3ft Maps:
- Battle of Bautzen – 21st May, 1813
- 2x 8×5 maps arranged in a “L” configuration (13ft x 8ft)
- 440GSM polyester reinforced PVC
- High-resolution sharp 1440dpi print
- Great vibrant colour
- Waterproof eco solvent ink